Friday, December 16, 2011

A short photo essay of my night yesterday

For those of who have noticed a slight decline in posts the past week or so, it's been because our other reporter, Miawling, has been on vacation in her homeland of Australia (It's summertime there, by the way). Anyways, it's caused me to pick up the other half of the newspaper, leaving me less time to blog.

Here's some of what I was up to yesterday afternoon.
5 p.m.: Driving down Riverdale Ave, I ran into these two cars near W. 238th St.,
which ran into each other. No one was injured.
6:45 p.m.: On my way to the 50th Precinct for a Community Board 8
public safety committee meeting, I hit two of the most decorated houses
in the Riverdale Kingsbridge area, right behind the Riverdale Diner.
If you've decked your house out, email us a photo!
To cap off the night, I dropped by the Ben Franklin Reform Democratic Club's
holiday party. Among the guests were Bronx Borough President Ruben Diaz Jr.,
Public Advocate Bill DeBlasio, Assemblyman Jeffrey Dinowitz,
and state Sens. Gustavo Rivera and Jeff Klein.

No comments:

Post a Comment